New Karsa team member will start in September!
Thank you all for your interest in this position.
You have the opportunity to join an internationally operating tech start-up developing chemical detection technology for the benefit of public safety, healthcare and science. Once on board you will receive support from your colleagues as you continue to grow and take ownership and larger responsibility of our software development.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Ability to comprehend and manage software back-end and front-end development
- Enthusiasm towards technology
- Eagerness to learn
- A team-oriented mindset
- Excellent English language skills
Interests in following will be an advantage:
- API design
- Hardware programming
- Big data
What we offer you:
- Professional challenges and developments
- Possibility to receive large responsibility of the software development
- Chance to develop breakthrough technology for a better world
- Opportunity to work remotely part-time
- Great atmosphere during and after work time
- Fringe benefits, coffee, cake and much more
Who we are
Karsa Oy is a start-up that creates innovative chemical threat detectors. Based on Karsa’s own technology, which was originally developed for highly sensitive atmospheric research measurements, we have developed a prototype of a chemical explosives detection system that has been successfully tested by administrations in various countries. Karsa was founded in 2016 and is located in Helsinki.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Please submit your CV and application letter in PDF-format and tell us, why you want to join Karsa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention your salary request, possible GitHub (or similar) profile and possible starting date in your application documents.
Download the Full Stack Developers position from here.